I'm going to have to keep this brief. And maybe come back to it later. Samuel is downstairs NOT napping. Story of my life right now!
We've gotten to hear baby's heartbeat a TON thanks to borrowing a doppler from a friend. It's been the best thing ever! I still can hardly believe there's a whole other person growing inside me again!
First trimester was pretty brutal. I slept. A lot. I'm still tired and nauseous, but thankfully it's starting to abate. I'm down to only peeing once a night (woo!) instead of 3-4 times, and I can go to bed at 10-11 instead of 8:30. And I only occasionally nap.
Also, I finally seem to be able to run again! Yay! After going almost 4 weeks without, it has felt AMAZING! I'm still taking it kind of easy, but I've gone twice with no repercussions, so hopefully I will be good to go for the rest of my pregnancy!
We told Samuel about the baby this week and announced it on facebook, etc. It was funny, and I'll have to post the video on here once I get it uploaded.
The funniest thing was later in the day, when Samuel started looking down and up my shirt, going, "Where are you baby?? I don't see you!! It is your big brother SAMUEL!!!"
Haha.
Anyway, he's seriously freaking out. Hopefully I won't wait 3 more weeks to post again. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment