I'm attempting to post from my phone because, let's face it, I'm horrible about making it upstairs to the computer!
So by a lot of people's standards we are now in the 3rd trimester! Woo! Baby boy is moving a ton. In fact, he literally turned flips (or did something that felt like it) for the entire Sunday school hour of church this morning. It was a *little* distracting! His foot or knee or something along those lines hangs out right around my belly button most of the time. It's really fun to push on it. Even if he's sleeping, he will usually push back. :)
He's been getting the hiccups a lot lately, which always catches me off guard. And he still likes to have the occasional party on my bladder. 😳 I don't always appreciate that so much! Haha.
Supposedly he's now roughly 2 lbs and the size of a cauliflower (14-15 inches). I can often feel him on both sides of my stomach at the same time, so he's definitely got some length on him!
I've been doing pretty well energy wise etc. I've been having the same occasional pain on my lower right side when I walk that I had with Samuel. I can usually work through it, but it's pretty annoying.
I've still been working out a ton, but am gradually switching to the elliptical more. I'm thinking I may not run myself into labor this time. Even though it makes me feel like a crazy awesome athlete, it's *probably* better for my body (and my bladder) if I lay off... We will see though!
I guess the only real issue I've had lately is being overly emotional. I may or may not have cried for a good hour the other day, mainly because my belly is big (which I know is a great thing - my baby is growing! - but I just felt really huge that day. Logic means nothing). It didn't help that some guy asked me how many babies were in there and told me there was no way I was making it til March. Thanks, dude.
Anyway, I've been sleeping well - only getting up once a night if at all. Heartburn is still an issue, but I'm surviving it. My glucola test is Tuesday. I'm assuming that will go on, but I'm *slightly* concerned since it's Christmas time and I have pretty much subsisted on sugar for the last 3 weeks. We'll see though!
Oh, and baby boy is still nameless. We aren't even close. 😁
Anyway, I think that's about it for now. Let's see if this actually will post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment